- Check you are within our catchment area – click here. We do not accept patients outside our catchment area.
- Download Registration Form (GMS1) here and please check that you have fully completed before handing in to Reception. The address of your previous GP must be completed in order to locate your medical records and your previous address is required in order to assist with registration.
- Please also complete a new patient questionnaire downloadable via the links below:
GP registration pack
- When you hand in your completed registration form you will need to provide some form of photographic ID and proof of address to support your application.
- You can also apply for an Online account at reception, which will allow you to book GP and certain nurse appointments, order repeat medication and view your medical record. Photographic ID is required to confirm identity before username and password can be issued and an additional form is required to apply to view your medical record.
- What we do with your medical information
- Data Sharing Options
- Please read our Practice Leaflet
If you are ill while away from home or if you are not registered with a doctor but need to see one you can receive emergency treatment from the local GP practice for 14 days. After 14 days you will need to register as a temporary or permanent patient.
You can be registered as a temporary patient for up to three months. This will allow you to be on the local practice list and still remain a patient of your permanent GP. After three months you will have to re-register as a temporary patient or permanently register with that practice.
To register as a temporary patient simply contact the local practice you wish to use. Practices do not have to accept you as a temporary patient although they do have an obligation to offer emergency treatment. You cannot register as a temporary patient at a practice in the town or area where you are already registered.
Please click here to download a temporary resident registration form