- Check you are within our catchment area – click on the following link Find a GP – NHS (www.nhs.uk) We are unable to accept patients outside our catchment area.
- You can go online here and complete the registration form: Register with a GP surgery (gp-registration.nhs.uk)
- Or Download Registration form 2024_02 and please check that you have fully completed before handing in to Reception. The address of your previous GP must be completed in order to locate your medical records and your previous address is required in order to assist with registration.
- You can also download the NHS App here: NHS App and your NHS account – NHS (www.nhs.uk) for online access
- What we do with your medical information
- Data Sharing Options
- Please read our Practice Leaflet 2024_01
You can register as a temporary resident with a GP surgery for up to 3 months. This can be helpful if you’re living away from home but do not want to change your home GP surgery.
To register you’ll need to fill out a temporary services form (GMS3), available from GP surgeries.
After 3 months, you’ll have to reapply to register as a temporary resident or become a permanent patient.
You may also be able to register as a temporary resident if you are visiting from abroad.
If your application is refused, you can still receive any treatment you need immediately for up to 14 days.
Please click here to download a temporary resident registration form