Applicants should forward a CV with a covering letter initially to Hannah Stead, Practice Manager.
We would like to welcome full time administrator in to our team here at Merchiston Surgery. As an enthusiastic member of our friendly team you’ll need a natural aptitude for reporting, IT and finance.
With administration and data entry skills that are tip-top, you will be an integral member of the Admin team utilising your ability to record data accurately and securely on a daily basis. You will also bring experience, at an intermediate level in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel to the role.
You will be technically minded, becoming one of our ‘go to’ people for system based questions as you will be working closely with both our medical and accounting systems. Your tasks will be primarily system based from summarising patient records and producing reports, to inputting financial transactions.
Your excellent customer service, attention to detail and pro-active organisational skills will be the key to your success at the practice. So if you’re a team player with the right skills and experience, and the drive to develop, then this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent & accurate data entry skills
- Be confident when working with figures
- Have accomplished administration skills
- Be able to pick up new PC systems quickly
- Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be highly organised and able to multi-task
- Be able to prioritize and think on your feet
- Be hard working, determined and reliable
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Summarising medical records
- Production of letters
- Producing reports
- Recording of financial transactions
Salary - £8.44,
Benefits - NHS pension
Closing Date: 14/07/14